US government building

Pass a Resolution

Pass a Resolution in Your City or County


Global Hope 365 has drafted the text of a nonbinding resolution to be passed by City Councils and County Supervisory Boards.


We have now passed resolutions unanimously in many southern California cities and need your help to pass more.